Jumprings are joiners used to connect one thing to another e.g. a clasp to a chain, a bead set to an earring hook, a pendant to a necklace. When security is important, using two jumprings instead of one can be a good idea. If it want something to be super strong (like a charm on a bracelet, use a splitring).
1. Make sure the opening faces the sky (imagine 12 o'clock)
2. Hold one side firmly with chain nose pliers at 9 o'clock and with round/chain at 3 o'clock
3. Roll your wrist away from you to open the ring.
4. Put down one pair of pliers, and hook in the items you wish to connect
5. Grip again with the second pair of pliers and roll your wrist toward you to close the ring tight - you should hardly see a seam. A small wiggle with one wrist may be needed.