How to Choose your Perlseide
- The size you will use is based on the hole of the pearl, not the size of the pearl.
- The silk should fit through the hole TWICE. This is most important. If it is a very tight fit and you have to tug a lot to get the silk through the pearl the second time you are best to go down a size.
- If you are mixing different pearls together, make sure you check each different type - you will need to choose the thread that fits twice through the smallest holed pearl.
- Size 2 and 4 are the most commonly used sizes.
- Use FRENCH WIRE to protect the silk thread from the clasp